The Instruction for All Students PLC Pack provides your PLC with content to improve student learning. There are 24 one-hour interactive and action-oriented learning experiences included.
Purchase the standard Instruction for All Students PLC Pack for $795 and save at least 20% off the list price when items are purchased separately. If you need different quantities, please contact Just ASK.
The collection of resources in this PLC pack provides over 20 hours of interactive learning experiences. The pack is just what you need to plan instruction-based faculty meetings and workshops focused on the planning, assessment, and rigor and relevance necessary to implement the Common Core. The standard pack includes 25 copies of Instruction for All Students, a copy of Strategies in Action: A Collection of Classroom Applications Volume I, a CD-ROM of visual tools to use as PowerPoint slides and posters, a CD-ROM with over 100 issues of Just for the ASKing!, and six sets of scavenger hunt and sort cards.
The Instruction for All Students PLC Pack includes:
- A copy of Instruction for All Students for each staff member (The Instruction for All Students PLC Pack includes 25 copies of Instruction for All Students. If you need different quantities, please contact Just ASK.
- A copy of the Instruction for All Students Facilitator’s Handbook that includes teaching notes for 24 one-hour professional development learning experiences based on the book Instruction for All Students
- A copy of Strategies in Action: A Collection of Classroom Applications Volume I
- Over 40 full-color Visual Tools on a CD-ROM with JPEG and PDF files that can be used in PowerPoint and Keynote presentations and to make posters and color handouts
- Six sets of Scavenger Hunt and Sort Cards to use in the study of the active learning strategies featured in Instruction for All Students
- A CD-ROM containing over 100 issues of the Just for the ASKing! e-newsletter ready for you to reproduce and use in your PLCs