The ASK Framework for the Study of Teaching and Learning
Just ASK provides consulting services, publications, and products
that focus on teaching, learning, and leading in the 21st Century
- Just ASK has been providing professional development services in districts and schools for over 25 years.
- Just ASK has provided an average of 350 days a year of on-site professional development services in more than 36 states each of the last ten years.
- Just ASK has worked with international schools such as the International School of Beijing, the Singapore Teachers Union (Educare), Bermuda Union of Teachers, and the International School of Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Just ASK has long-term professional development relationships with the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, the Archdiocese of Boston, the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, and Diocese of Arlington, Virginia.
- Just ASK consultants are experienced as directors of professional development, Title I directors, assistant superintendents of curriculum and instruction, principals of turnaround schools, special education and technology integration specialists, and K-12 principals and teachers.
- Just ASK provides long-term multifaceted professional development to districts and schools so that all stakeholders use the same language and concept systems to discuss teaching, learning, and leading.
- Just ASK works with schools and districts to align all their processes from interviewing and hiring through school improvement plans to supervision and evaluation.
- Just ASK uses a common language and a concept system in publications and products that are not only research-based but are presented in user-friendly formats and are cross-referenced to one another.
- Just ASK is committed to building in-house capacity so that initiatives can be sustained over time and professional development funds can be used in more cost effective ways. Multiple districts have Just ASK Certified Local Trainers (CLTs) in place leading workshops such as Instruction for All Students™, Leading the Learning®,and Mentoring in the 21st Century®.