Paula and Julie are representing Just ASK at the California Induction Conference December 2-4 in Palm Springs, California. Just ASK is a Platinum Sponsor; we are also providing our collection of Teacher Leader Essentials (six books) and a copy of our Collegial Conversations DVD as raffle prizes. Julie is collaborating with Ronda Muñoz, Induction Program Specialist CERES USD, in a session in which they explain the work they are doing together in Ceres. The title of their session is “Far from the Shallows: Diving Deep into Induction and Mentoring Training.” A copy of their handouts is provided for you below. Paula and Julie are leading a session titled “Tools and Tidbits for Addressing the Challenges and Concerns of New Teachers;” a copy of their handouts is also available below. Additionally, participants in Paula and Julie’s session received a complimentary copy of Why Didn’t I Learn This in College? accompanied by a handout cross-referencing that book with the California Standards for the Teaching Profession (CSTP). A copy of that document is also included here.
Two of our most popular mentoring tools from 2019 are now available in the Mentoring Resource Collection. They are
- Top Ten Tips for Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century Slideshow
- Mentoring in the 21st Century Slideshow.
Have a joyous (if crazed) month of December.
Rejuvenate, rejoice, and return after the winter break ready to continue the great work you do.
Hundreds of FREE Mentoring Resources!
Click on the icons below to access amazing free mentoring resources
Just ASK Mentoring Statistics
- Over 7,000 educators involved in mentoring work have attended one of our national institutes or our district-based mentoring workshops.
- Over 850 of our award-winning Mentoring in the 21st Century® Resource Kits and New Teacher Professional Development Kits are being used in districts across the country.
- Over 600,000 mentors and novice teachers have in their hands our The 21st Century Mentor’s Handbook or our new teacher’s book Why Didn’t I Learn This in College?