The complete kit is for $795. Contact Just ASK for pricing on customized kit that includes selected products.
This kit provides the tools you need to design and implement a comprehensive mentor training program. When you use this kit, complete with suggested session outlines, learning exercises, and learning tools (including DVDs) for workshop sessions, you are able to replicate the three-day institutes we offer across the country or use the resources to design half-day, one-day, or multiple-day mentoring workshops and follow-up sessions.
The complete kit includes:
- Mentoring in the 21st Century® Facilitator’s Handbook
This handbook includes teaching notes. All participant materials are included in hard copy and digitally.
- Mentoring in the 21st Century® Participant’s Manual in hard copy and digitally.
This participant’s manual is used in Just ASK’s three-day Mentoring in the 21st Century;® Institute. Just ASK consultants also use it in our three-day mentoring workshops. The facilitator’s handbook includes detailed teaching notes for use with the participant’s manual. Copies of the participant’s manual may be ordered from Just ASK or you may create your own by using the digital version of the contents, available only in this kit.
- Mentoring in the 21st Century® Visuals Tools CD-ROM
You can use the JPEG and PDF visuals to create color handouts, PowerPoint slides, or additional wall charts for use in your workshops. An extensive PowerPoint presentation is also included.
- A copy of The 21st Century Mentor’s Handbook
- A copy of Instruction for All Students
- A copy of Why Didn’t I Learn This in College?
- A collection of video clips on classroom episodes
- Collegial Conversations video clips (Exemplary models of coaching conferences)
- What Do You Do When…? and Scavenger Hunt cards for use in your professional development workshops. They provide your mentors with real world scenarios to discuss, and reference strategies explained in the books Why Didn’t I Learn This in College? and Instruction for All Students.