If you are a coach or mentor, want to be one, or are a school administrator hoping to develop more teacher leaders, this set of books is just what you need! You can have everyone speaking the same language in no time at all. Watch out because everyone will want to borrow one or the other!
ALERT! SUMMER 2019 SPECIAL!
During the summer of 2019 a bonus book is included in this collection with no increase in price. Active Learning and Engagement Strategies explains why engagement is so important and provides over 60 research-based strategies that coaches and mentors can model and recommend to their colleagues.
The $125.00 price for the collection is more than 35% off the regular price of $194.75. No further discount available. This collection is only available at Just ASK.
The Teacher Leader Essentials collection includes:
- Instruction for All Students
- Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners
- Creating a Culture for Learning: Your Guide to PLCs and More
- Why Didn’t I Learn This in College?
- The 21st Century Mentor’s Handbook
- Bonus Book: Active Learning and Engagement Strategies
Be sure to check out our extensive collection of e-newsletters that includes several issues that can also be considered “teacher leader essentials”. We recommend that you start with the following issues:
- Professional Practices: “Teachers as Leaders”
- Just for the ASKing!: “Send Me in Coach!”
- Making the Standards Come Alive!: “Norms and Protocols: The Backbone of Learning Teams”
(You don’t have to sign in to access these newsletters, but we do recommend you consider subscribing to one or more of them.)
Order now before the price increases